Brief profile: Chamasoft is looking for a skilled and experienced product sales and distribution manager
The successful candidate will create a product sales and distribution strategy that will help us reach more investment and savings groups
Department Sales and Distribution
Reports to: Product Manager
Location : Nairobi
Type : Full time
How to apply: Send resume to email@example.com
What we are looking for:
This role requires a candidate with the ability to create the best and optimal sales, marketing and distribution strategy for our product. You must have a deep appreciation of our target users, goals and create a distribution strategy that will reach the groups. The ideal candidate will also show experience for creating distribution systems in the past.
Duties and responsibilities
- Creating the overall strategy for Chamasoft product distribution and sales.
- Creating the sales and go to market strategy for Chamasoft.
- Understand and properly segment the market and create different tactics for the market.
- Give feedback and suggestions to product development team on desireable marketing automation features needed to support the strategy.
- Create sales presentations and pitch guidelines
- Design product feedback questionnaires
- Help create the user training curriculum and guide
- Assist in developing the content needs for different market segments
- Create and refine our partnership strategy and identy potential partners and create a partnership plan
- Create product content strategy for inbound marketing (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts, Quora/forum responses) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world.
- Speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product.
- Measure and optimize the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage.
- Ability to plan and budget the execution of marketing and sales campaigns
- Ability to recruit new team members to the department.
- Ability to lead and direct a team in collaborative fashion
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree(BA or BSC)
- Strong market research and market analysis skills
- Experience in implementing go-to-market strategy for new products
- Prior experience with banking, software, Sacco, insurance or related industries is an added advantage
How to apply
Send Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with your portfolio indicating earliest available date
Categorised in: General
This post was written by Martin Njuguna
Please Subscribe and get Notified when new articles are posted